Terms & Conditions
(A) TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information About Us
1.1 www.milleaville.com is a site operated by Milleaville LLP. We are registered in Singapore under the Business Registration Number T17LL0452D and with our registered office at 51 Toa Payoh #01-84 Singapore 310051.
2. Service Availability
2.1 Our site is only intended for use by people residing, businesses, and companies in Singapore ("the Serviced Country"). We are unable to ship orders from individuals outside of the Serviced Country.
3. Your Status
3.1 By placing an order through our site or on the telephone, you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts
4. How the Contract is formed between You and Us
4.1 After placing an online order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All telephone and on-line orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you either during our telephone conversation or email. The contract between us (“the Contract”) will only be formed when we deliver the items to you.
4.2 Subjected to actual stock availability, item orders may be replaced with alternatives subjected to a verbal or written confirmation with you. For items that cannot be replaced, we will contact you to give you the option to cancel. If payment has been made, you will be refunded of the amount paid.
4.3 All orders placed online will be fulfilled within stipulated business days unless otherwise advised. Business days exclude Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
4.4 You are obliged to make payment in FULL by the payment option you select when you check out your orders.
4.5 We do not accept return of products purchased. Please refer to our refund policy stated under "Our Refunds Policy".
5. Our Status
5.1 We may provide links on our site to the websites of other companies, whether affiliated with us or not. We cannot give any undertaking that the products you purchase from companies to whose website we have provided a link will be of satisfactory quality.
6. Price and Payment
6.1 The price of any Products will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
6.2 Our site contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a Product's correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Product to you. If a Product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our site we might at our discretion decide to honour the lower (incorrect) price or either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
6.3 We are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect (lower) price even after we have provided you with an email confirmation.
7. Our Refunds Policy
7.1 All purchases or payments made through the website are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable to another date or event.
7.2 In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us or call us immediately. Your order number and a photo of the item’s condition would be required. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
8. Our Liability
8.1 We warrant to you that any Product purchased from us through our site is of satisfactory quality.
8.2 Our liability in connection with any Product purchased through our site is strictly limited to the purchase price of that Product.
8.3 Unless otherwise stated, all products warranty will be covered by the respective brand owner.
9.1 All notices given by you to us must be given to Milleaville LLP at email@example.com. We may give notice to you either via an e-mail or postal address that you provided to us when placing an order.
10. Events Outside our Control
10.1 We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (“Force Majeure Event”).
10.2 A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
10.2.1 strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;
10.2.2 civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
10.2.3 fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster;
10.2.4 impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport;
10.2.5 impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks; or
10.2.6 the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
10.3 Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
11.1 If we fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon the strict performance of any of your obligations under the Contract or any of these Terms and Conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
11.2 A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
11.3 No waiver by us of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing.
12.1 If any of these Terms and Conditions or any provisions of a Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
13. Entire Agreement
13.1 These Terms and Conditions and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of any Contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
13.2 We each acknowledge that, in entering into a Contract, neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other and that nothing may be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to such Contract except as expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions.
13.3 Neither of us shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date of any Contract (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party’s only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these Terms and Conditions.
14. Our Right to Vary these Terms and Conditions
14.1 We have the right to revise and amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
14.2 You will be subject to the Policies and Terms and Conditions in force at the time that you order Products from us, unless any change to those Policies or these Terms and Conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those Policies or these Terms and Conditions before we provide you with the Dispatch Confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the Terms and Conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Products).
15. Law and Jurisdiction
15.1 Contracts for the purchase of Products through our site will be governed by the Law of Singapore. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such Contracts shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of The Republic of Singapore.
(I) PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1. When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
2. We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number). We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
(II) HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
3. We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
(III) SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
4. We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
5. Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
(IV) BEHAVIOURAL ADVERTISING
6. As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
(V) DATA RETENTION
7. When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
9.All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of MILLEAVILLE LLP or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of MILLEAVILLE LLP, with copyright authorship for this collection by MILLEAVILLE LLP, and protected by international copyright laws.
(C) DELIVERY OR SELF-COLLECTION
1. We use third-party delivery companies to deliver your orders. In the event that there is no one available to receive the order at the delivery destination, a request for re-delivery will be subject to an additional fee of $20-$35 per location and availability.
2. Anyone at the delivery address who receives the delivery is conclusively presumed to be authorized to receive the delivery. In the case of inclement weather, your order will be delivered as soon as reasonably possible when the conditions permit.
3. Surcharge is applicable to CBD areas.
4. We deliver at hourly slots from Monday to Saturday from 11am - 7pm.
5. Delivery is only available in Singapore. Deliveries to Downtown East Chalets will be sent to the main reception area and not the BBQ pits.
6. All deliveries will only be made within the main island of Singapore only. We regret that we are also unable to deliver to addresses at Industrial area, Tuas, Sentosa, Jurong Island, BBQ Pits and Carparks.
7. Self-collection is available at our shop in Toa Payoh from Monday to Saturday from 11am - 7pm.