1. ORDER LEAD TIME
Generally, we require least 4 weeks advance notice of order is required, subject to availability. If you have a shorter notice, you may also drop us a text to check if there are any pockets to fit your order in!
2. STORAGE OF MACARONS
- Macarons can be kept refrigerated and best consumed within 3 days.
- Store in the lower compartment of the refrigerator.
- Thaw the macarons in room temperature 30 minutes before serving.
3. DELIVERY OR SELF-COLLECTION
- $20-35 for delivery per location for customised orders (subject to availability) ; Surcharge is applicable to CBD areas
- Delivery is available from Monday to Saturday with 2 delivery slots: 12pm - 4pm or 4pm-7pm
- Delivery is only available in Singapore. Deliveries to Downtown East Chalets will be sent to the main reception area and not the BBQ pits.
- All deliveries will only be made within the main island of Singapore only. We are unable to deliver to addresses at Industrial area, Tuas, Sentosa, Jurong Island, BBQ Pits and Carparks.
- In the event that there is no one available to receive the order at the delivery destination, request for re-delivery will be subject to an additional fee of $20-$35 per location and availability.
- Self-collection is available at our shop in Toa Payoh. Hourly slots (Mon-Sat): 11am - 7pm (closed on Sundays)
4. READY TO ORDER
We will soft book a slot only when an official quotation is sent to you. Booking expires by payment due date. Order will be confirmed upon full payment within due date. Please fill up the enquiry form below: